Happy Birthday Mom

Happy birthday card

























It's always the time of the year when your loves ones turn a year older.
I never know what to give, so I try always to give something personal,helping them with something, or giving them something that theyreally needed, or like many times; something that I could with my hands.This is the Enewsletter card that I sent my mother that is far away to herinbox with some roses that will be delivered today at home.


THE DESIGN PART

Now something about the card. In the sketching part, this 
was more straight with sharp angles. It did look great 
when I brought it to Ai, but it was to edgy, cold, and
modern, its my mom, so I changed it to a silky ribbon feel. 
I was confuse by the colour, it remind me of that time in 
College when I had to do a children poem and I screw-it 
up because the tone was not the best. So I did not go for 
red, pink, yellow or red & pink. Those colours that 
are more feminine. So I went for something more serious, 
designy and with a little touch of red. At the end, for me it 
looks like  a sophisticated birthday card for a mom. 

I am happy with the results.

Comments