Apple decaying on me



APPLE DYING ON ME

Just a decaying apple. 



In my first years of computed life in the World, I used to defend Microsoft (Windows) with my life against Linux and Mac. 

Then I felt in love with Jobs products, if was only an iPod but I could feel the tecnology and the master piece in my hands so I moved to Apple. At first the change made me feel like an idiot and I think that people can relate to that when the have their first Mac computer—because of the change of Experience between an MacOS and Windows.
I felt in love with MacOs and Apple products. But there is always a but, specially in my life. 

BUT, since Jobs departed from this physical Realm, my Apple is slowly dying on me. Right now I don't like any product and I am losing the faith with the money making machine business Apple is becoming... the design of their products its getting a third stage in importance. 




And that is the thing, I can't believe the price for products and the limitations they have, and all the stones they put in front of you taking away the liberty of periphericals, limitation on hardware, expantion on what is a Good product, and a great product... if you need a great product, have to buy the expensive one.. (PRO versions) so you might know. 

So Stop Ranting on Apple, for now.. that's it. Let's see with what genious shit comes out from Apple this 25 of March, 2019. 


Comments