Micro dosage of Psilocybin (Week 1)

Micro dosage of Psilocybin

My daily experience with Golden Teacher type of mushroom











Why am I doing this?

There is no real reason for doing these micro-doses of Psilocybin. I have temper issues where I am explosive, and people usually take advantage of me whenever they can. Even though I pretend that I have control over my life and this aspect of interaction with other humans, it usually comes out with people looking into where they can poke so the honey can flow. 

Inside my head there is always some forgetting of words, I usually forget things, and when reading a book I tend to forget what I read 1 page away. So these are my principal concerns, and intentions of changing probably with having these micro dosages through a month or while the mushrooms in my possession last.

I am gonna try to be consistent with this journaling of my process of micro-dosing of psilocybin until all the mushrooms are consumed. I almost never write here, but I will try my best to document it. So right now there is a day 4 missing, but I will publish this post and then edit for the Day 4 experience at the end of the day. 

What I know

Micro Dosage> 0.1g–0.25g
Paul Stamets recommends 4 days of continued micro dosages with 3 days of rest. 



What I have done so far

I am on my third day of having fresh Golden Teacher mushrooms. I bought them online, grew them inside my home, and gave me around 20 mushrooms that are currently drying. 
While they dry, I have already consumed 3 of them. 

Week 1

Day 1

The first day was the day I picked them up from the "bread". I had some without measuring, but it was roughly 0.2–0.3mg. 1 small mushroom. This was a Wednesday, workday early in the morning. I remember getting nervous about having these mushrooms and that I would lose a full day from this experiment, but to my surprise, I did not feel a thing. I had a normal day. 
A normal day for me is a lot of shores, taking the dog to the vet, go the apartment and measuring some stuff, biking back, and besides that, sitting on a chair for the remote designer job I currently do. 

So I remember feeling happy that day, but it was mainly because the day was blue and it was not raining in Bogotá. 

Day 2

On day 2, I had like 0.4g. It was a single small mushroom but weighing some of them, I can not speculate that that was the weight of the dosage that day. This was Thursday 9, June 2022. I felt nothing, my temper did not change I was not tending to my design job needs. I procrastinated the whole day, most of the day, listened to some music, watched a lot of videos online, and search for things. I have the impulse of buying a Welder machine to do some welding and that was it. 

I got to mention that I have been having these dosages at the beginning of the day, and at the end, I always smoke some weed, not more than a shared skinny joint with my wife. I believe this might affect the experiment so I am going to cut off the smoking until I finish, for only smoking maybe during my 37th birthday. 

Day 3

Today I did not weigh either the mushroom, it was around 0.24g at 6.30am. 
My temper and bad words are incrementing with things spring in my life that I don't like. This is because the last person working on the rework of my apartment did a shit job and I still paid him, so I got to high levels of frustration and anger. SO, I decided that not anymore, I am going to say things directly, I don't think is healthy to hold to my thought and things I don't like. That is exactly what I did when I started seeing that things with the apartment were not going well. I stayed quiet and I am not staying quiet any longer. 
So, these days I have seen a more direct, don't give a shit, polite, persona. 

Today I got to sit down and work a great deal to amend the time I think I have wasted procrastinating.
I also got to mention that I am trying to exercise and run for 12 minutes (1.3 km–1.8Km) daily around 6PM. 


I am gonna continue posting tonight when the day ends and tomorrow as the day progresses. Maybe tomorrow will have a bigger dosage just for fun, for the experiment, and see what happens. Then the next week, Week 2, I will be consistent with my dosage of 0.25g.

8.38am

 I had 2 boiled eggs, some arepa, and hot chocolate. I am sitting down on my computer attending to my tasks, and I feel some tingling, small, but perceptible, and a tendency not to be in front of my computer. The Day is beautiful, Sun is out and I want to be out. I was cold before writing this, but now I am warm. I don't know if it's the sugar in the Chocolate. It's almost the same feeling when I am having an initial tingling after smoking weed in my elbows area, forehands. 

8.52am

Weirdly enough, I am more talkative and write in the work chat more than often. 

1.21pm 

I have been having focus moments, and a more clear mind, but my emotions are high; For some reason more than ever I feel that I can't hold back on exploding and sending everything the fuck shit they come from if I don't like or bothers me. At work, I hold the line on a topic that I was clear that it should be done in a certain way.

I am writing faster, and more consistently, and I have worked more today than any other day of the week, and there are still 3 or more hours of work to go. I feel comfortable, my head is not spacy. 

3.20pm 

I am ending the work day now, I don't want to work anymore. I want to go outside and enjoy the day. Its a beautiful day out. I have worked without interruptions since 1.21pm, and that's a lot for me, a guy who does not stay in place.  I have felt vigorous, happy, and focused. – Cambio y fuera


Sabado 6.30Am

Me comi un hongo de 0.21g en ayunas. Para las 9.30 a 11.30am estaba con un mareo, como sintiendome mal, tipico cuando los hongos me ponen en forma desesperacion, donde no sé que hacer, y solamente me queda es relajarme y concentrarme en la respiración y esperar a que pase. Esta vez senti los sintomas fisicos, pero nada más. Como para las 11.30am consumi un desayuno liviano y se me paso. No senti mas que sentirme como en paz o muy callado. NO queria hacer nada. Reflexionaba mucho y aparte tenia que realizar un trabajo fisico ese Sabado que no queria. Bueno el caso es que simplemente me toco ponerme a trabajar pero no tenia disposicion para eso. Ups forgot that I had to write in English. 

Anyhow.. I stopped for 2 days, Now Tuesday 14 June, I had, 0.14g. 

Comments