Digital designer lil' test



Want to check your designer eye

For design details and mistakes ? 






I came across with this 'Game' for designer, and it's really great cause it force you to look deeper into the pieces that it's shown and to find mistakes in repetitive and similar designs. 

You don't need more, I think it's like 4 - 5 little designs, and the game really forces your eye to concentrate and find the mistakes. 

Can't Unsee - This is the game


A few years ago, there was a game like this one, but it was with vectors, and the Illustrator Pen. It was all about the control of the pen and the (handles) vertexes that comes out with every anchor . This game that I forgot the name, it pushes you to design with the least anchor point for each design or curve. 

Amazing... but I lost the link.
If anybody knows what I am talking about, please give me a shout and leave the link in the description. - Your a great person.... better than that... a Great Designer!
Thank you and hope the game helps you develope your eye for details.



Comments